Compassionate and Aggressive when required New Jersey Family Lawyer Helps with Divorce, and Parenting Matters of Married and Unmarried Parents
Attentive law firm represents divorcing spouses and unmarried parents with children
Whether you are experiencing the pain of marital conflict, considering divorce or separation, are not married but have a child, or facing another legal issue close to home, the Law Office of Edward R. Wiercinski can listen to your needs, understand your concerns, and seek solutions to your legal problems. It is of the utmost importance for a client to develop a close working relationship with a Family Law attorney when dealing with the highly emotional and many times lifelong implications resulting from the dissolution of a marriage and/or dealing with a child or children born to a marriage or to unmarried parents. The results of the separation and/or divorce process is more than just a legal process as the outcome will surely affect you for the rest of your life and your child or children's lives.
I am well-versed in matters of New Jersey family law, representing Married and Un-Married individuals and families in the Cherry Hill area and throughout New Jersey for 28 years. My firm provides trusted guidance as you navigate divorce, child custody and support for married and unmarried couples, property division, and other family law matters as well as assisting with marital agreements.
Experienced New Jersey attorney advocates for the best interests of children
To ensure a secure future for your children after a divorce OR for parents who are not married, the Law Office of Edward R. Wiercinski provides caring legal counsel and advocacy. I can help you with matters including:
- Child support — I will seek an arrangement in which you receive or pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your child in a happy and healthy environment.
- Child custody and visitation — I advocate for parenting time to be divided in a way that grants a child stability and safety and preserves your parental bond. I assert clients' rights to make decisions about how their children are raised.
In all of these matters, I will be with you at each step to protect your children’s welfare and your rights as a parent.
Dedicated counselor handles divorce, alimony and property division matters
I help clients to end their marriage with as little stress as possible, but when the situation demands litigation, I won’t hesitate to aggressively advocate for your rights in court. Whether your breakup is contested or amicable, I provide comprehensive support for:
- Divorce — I will guide you through the divorce process so that your rights are protected and you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal support — So that divorce doesn’t unnecessarily disadvantage one party, I help you seek the best possible settlement or judgment for spousal support payments, whether you must pay alimony or will receive it.
- Property division — I will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — I draft and review comprehensive prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that protect your interests and can alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty should you ever divorce.
Mediation may be useful in helping you and your partner to achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property and finances. If mediation proves unproductive, however, I am a skilled litigator who will advocate for your best interests in court.
Contact a trustworthy and experienced New Jersey Family Law attorney
At the Law Office of Edward R. Wiercinski, I am experienced in all Family Law matters. Your family matter will be personally handled by Ed Wiercinski and not handed off to an Associate Attorney. Call me at #856-489-0580 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation with a caring family law attorney. My office is conveniently located in Cherry Hill.