Responsive Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Bankruptcy & Family Law
Caring counselor listens to clients' concerns
The Law Office of Edward R. Wiercinski supports clients in Consumer Bankruptcy, and ALL Family Law Issues! Based in Cherry Hill, NJ, I am well known and highly regarded by other attorneys and by the Courts throughout New Jersey. I am approachable so you are immediately at ease and confident in my ability to solve YOUR UNIQUE legal problem. I am focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read my profile to get to know me better.
Dedicated advocate understands the stress that legal matters bring
At the Law Office of Edward R. Wiercinski, I know how to navigate the complexities of New Jersey law. I will be your trusted adviser, offering guidance in the following practice areas:
- In our struggling economy, many people are dealing with unmanageable debts. I am a bankruptcy attorney who provides compassionate support as I help you get relief from overwhelming debt and creditor harassment.
- YES bankruptcy depending on your unique situation can allow you to start over with little to no debt owed, starting to re-build your credit, save your House, save your Car, stop wage garnishments / executions, have the seized funds in your bank account returned, and many other financially saving options.
- When contemplating a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your to be ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony or spousal support, along with many other case specific issues in your divorce, all falling under the umbrella of Family Law. I compassionately work with you to reach an equitable resolution of all legal issues.
- When you are going through a divorce or separation of parents who are not married with children; the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At my firm, my goal is to protect your children's right to financial security. I am here for you during your child support case.
- Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need a compassionate attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family, in an experienced and when needed an aggressive manner. I have the skill and experience necessary to help you through the divorce process.
- In New Jersey, upon a divorce, all marital property must be divided under the legal term of Equitable Distribution. I guide you through the equitable distribution legal process, ensuring that your rights are upheld.
- Changes in your family structure can be scary for all those involved. Whether you are experiencing marital conflict or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can provide you with understanding support and trustworthy representation. I am dedicated to answering all of your questions as I guide you through the family law process.
- Sometimes, a couple may want to live separately, but do not want to terminate their marriage. If divorce is not the right option for you, separation can be a viable alternative. I can help you determine if this is the right choice for you and your family.
- Parties whether married or not with children sometimes wish to relocate to another State. This relocation will have a significant effect on both the relocating parent and the parent remaining in New Jersey regarding child custody, parenting time, and support. I help in supporting the relocating parent or defending the parent rights who is remaining in New Jersey.
- As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. I am experienced in helping you modify child support, child custody, visitation, and alimony agreements to suit the best interests of you and your family.
- I help couples establish the terms of a settlement agreement either before or after they are married to protect both parties in the event that they later decide to get a divorce, known as prenuptial or postnuptial agreements.
When you work with the Law Office of Edward R. Wiercinski, you can be assured that I, Ed Wiercinski will personally answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case, you will never be handed over to an Associate.
Contact an Experienced and Compassionate New Jersey Law Firm today
The Law Office of Edward R. Wiercinski cares about your personal situation in New Jersey. Let me help you achieve peace of mind by resolving your legal matter. You are always welcome at my office, conveniently located in Cherry Hill, and remember I will always personally handle your legal matter! Call my firm at 856-489-0580 to arrange your free consultation or contact the firm online.